Sunday, October 18, 2009

pink riff: sordid


























All girl band pink riff returns with an album that is already a lawsuit in progress: sordid.

With band member Chastity Riff departing, an album that chronicles her relationship with fellow band members as well her relationship with the roadies and the cleaning crew is sure to generate press. But this album raises other questions too: did Chastity write the cover tune sordid? Yes, the tune with the lines, "Are you selling my lingerie on e-bay to pay for your drug habit?/I try to have a healthy love life, but you post pictures on Facebook of my head on a rabbit?/What's with that, damn it!"

Yes, juicy details of a life you don't have(and perhaps a life that no one really has anyway) are chronicled here.

Check out "laundry flag": "panties, bra, panties, bra, pajama pants/I'll hang my laundry out the window/Now here's your chance to get inside my garments."

No comments:

Post a Comment